“Do not give up meeting together as some are in the habit of doing, but encourage one another —and all the more as you walk the path of faith.” — Hebrews 10:25
We are a group of dedicated, ladies within the church who are considerate, compassionate, devoted, talented and hard working.
Number on committee: 25, open to all women in the congregation
Meets: 1st Tuesday of the month, Sander’s Room, 10 a.m.
Function: Fellowship, support and help for activities within the church and the community.
Activities and Special Events:
- coffee preparation and clean up 1 time per month after Sunday Service
- cater bridal or baby showers, funeral receptions
- guest speakers
- help with soup lunch at Hope Centre 4-5 times per year
- help with fundraisers, super sale in October and garage sales
- presentations by members on their adventures/travels
- soup and sandwich fundraiser held in the spring and fall
- yearly outing for members
Wish List: younger women to join our fun
Contact: Jean Ann Zurbrigg